Foods to Avoid in Burnout to Outstanding Diet Plan
May 7, 2018Latest News
A Diet Plan for Those with Fatigue and Anxiety
As Dr. Steven Zodkoy is working on his new book, “Burnout to Outstanding : A Diet plan for those with fatigue and anxiety”, there are some key guidelines to losing weight when you are Burnout and suffering with adrenal fatigue and anxiety.
Foods to avoid:
- Nightshade vegetables – example: tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and peppers. These foods cause inflammation in the body and can cause weight gain and pain
2. Alcohol – THERE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AMOUNT – if you drink any alcohol you set off a chain reaction in your body that will cause weight gain for 72 hours. It is called a “BEER GUT” for a reason
3. Simple carbohydrates: sugar, white flour, etc.
4.Artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservative this chemical complounds reek havoc on your nervous system and hormone system which causes moods swings and food cravings
5. Low fat foods – these foods are always filled with chemicals
6. Juices and smoothies – these tend to have a high glucose ,
7. Fruits – should be limited to only 1 and it should be for your mid morning snack. Avoid berries or soft fruit because they have to much sugar. Go with a fruit that has a low glycemic index , organic and fresh. My top picks are pears, apples, and grapes.
High glycemic fruits include: bananas, pineapple watermelon
8. Root vegetables are a high glycemic food – potatoes, carrots and all root vegetables
I suggest your print out a list of high and low glycemic foods. Avoid the high glycemic foods becuase they intefer with the normal cortisol-glucose pattern…. concentrate on eating low glycemic foods because they promote normal cortisol-glucose pattern.